On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22nd (10:30 am)

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!

Today is a great day and I thank you God for one more day with my handsome boy! He is resting beautifully this morning and will be most of today. They are getting ready to take him for a post op cat scan and we pray all looks good with that!

Please continue to pray as we are in for the long haul and we don't want any infections or complications to arise from the surgery. I have peace and comfort and truly feel that God has him on the upside of the hill, however... we may still encounter some valleys but God will hold my hand every step of the way and see me thru it.

I will post another update tonight in regards to the cat scan and his progress throughout today.

PEACE ~~LOVE~~ N~~ THUMBS UP!!

Lisa