On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

BOTOX TOMORROW!!

It's 11:15pm, I have to be up at 5:30am, out the door by 6:30am, at hospital by 7:30am for procedure at 9:30am!  WHEW!  100 times Whew .....because I have to include Alex in all that, hahahahahha.  Lord give me strength tomorrow am!!  Thank God Carly and Kristen are coming with!  Thank you my little angels!!!

Going to get some shut eye.... it takes me awhile to wind down and fall asleep so I just wanted to get on here and let you know that I will blog tomorrow after the procedure.  He will be put to sleep for the injections as it can be pretty painful, especially with him being hypersensitive on the left side.  ONE MORE STEP FORWARD for superman speed recovery.

Need your prayers for him going under general anesthesia and for the procedure to be a success PLEASE.  He is a pro by now at having anesthesia.....this is his 8th time thus far, however... A LITTLE PRAYER NEVER HURT ANYONE, lol!  8 surgeries/procedures.... since January 6.... how crazy does that sound.... unimaginable!!!

WE GOT THIS!!!

PS.  Alex completed his compass odyssey course and is now classified a SENIOR!  MOMMA IS PROUD LIKE A PEACOCK!!!  WAY TO GO ALEX MICHAEL.... I LOVE YOU!  I can't wait to take him for his senior pics... WOW! I like the sound of that!

THANK YOU GOD FOR ONE MORE DAY WITH MY HANDSOME BOY!!!  YOU BOTH NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME! :o)

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!
Lisa