On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

JETLAGGED SEVERELY....BUT WE ARE BACK!

I know many of you are dying to hear all about our trip and I'm sorry I haven't gotten on here and updated by now.  We are really having a hard time with the adjustment of losing 6 hours and have been lagging and laying around doing absolutely nothing, lol.

I did manage to upload pics to a share site so that you all could see the fun we had.... I will  get online this weekend and give you day by day details so you can relate them to the pics :0)  I have over 1200 pics so I have not detailed each one and what they are.... you are just going to have to use your imagination for now, lol

Hope you enjoy our pictures... this trip truly was a blessing from HEAVEN sent with the help of DREAMS COME TRUE.  Thank you to all of those who made it possible for our family to take this vacation.... it was wonderful to leave reality and step into paradise... even if it was only for 7 days!! 

ENJOY!

http://dreamsdocometruehawaii.shutterfly.com/
PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!
LISA