On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Friday, June 10, 2011

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY... NEED HELP PLEASE :0)

Well we are graduated and I have sooo much to blog about only I need some IT guru help from any of you out there that know how to upload DVD to youtube or other website so I can share the video with all of you.  GOD SHOWED UP ONCE AGAIN and YOU GOTTA SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!!  Incredible and words can't even describe what I am dying to share with those of you who didn't get to be there!  Sooooooooooo .... if there are any experts out there who know how to get this DVD uploaded PLEASE EMAIL ME so that I can get this video OUT THERE!!  Thank you mucho!!!


I also have urgent prayer request for a 3 and 5 year old that were in a very serious car accident.... 5 year old just had to undergo brain surgery.... PLEASE LIFT THESE CHILDREN UP IN PRAYER!  Lord I ask that you be with these children and their parents as they go thru this very difficult time.  Please wrap your arms around them and bring them a peace that they can only find in you and trusting in their faith.  I pray that you be with the surgeons and guide their hands as they perform their life saving tasks..... I pray that you heal those babies from the top of their heads to the tip of their toes..... I PRAY THIS IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN!!!!

THANK YOU!!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

LISA