On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Monday, September 19, 2011

SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST - CALEB JOHNSON


Alex is doing great... we have been going thru a series of casting that left arm.... THAT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE but I will try anything to get that arm to hang straight atleast until we can get that Baclofen pump trial going.  His walking continues to improve... smoother and faster... I have videos to share and will try to get them posted tomorrow having issues right now. Always something!!

PRAYERS NEEDED
I have a very special prayer request tonight my friends.... please pray for Caleb Johnson, 18 months old who is in Wolfson's Hospital and has been since Thursday suffering from a traumatic brain injury and swelling to his brain.  Today we are asking that you pray for his breathing.... I was asked to concentrate prayer on that for today.  Lisa and Craig are his parents, mother and father to 5 children.... PLEASE LIFT THEM ALL UP IN PRAYER.  Lisa has not left his side.... you all know I can soooo relate and feel their pain and emotional roller coaster that they are on while watching those monitors like a hawk.

I visited the hospital today and prayed over baby Caleb asking God to heal him from his head to his toes... praying that God performs another miracle on this beautiful baby as I know he is quite capable of doing this very thing.  I ask that all my prayer warriors pass this family on to others to pray for them and baby Caleb so that another of God's miracles can be witnessed by all.  I have encouraged her to blog as an outlet and she was trying to get set up on caring bridge so I will keep you all posted if she gets a site going.

Thank you my sweet friends and angels.... WE ALL KNOW THERE IS POWER IN PRAYER!!!  AMEN!


PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP! LISA