On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th (morning)

I just wanted to get online and give you all quick updates as to what is going on at this moment. Alex is resting, we are waiting on doctor to come back from making his rounds with other patients and Nurses are getting everything ready for procedure. Today is a holiday so it is a little short staffed and the doctor is speaking with counterparts to make sure they can assist with the trach. As of right now it looks like it's a go and I will keep you updated throughout today. Please pray for smooth and successful procedure and that this brings peace and comfort to my handsome boy! I will give another update as soon as I know something! PEACE LOVE N THUMBS UP!!

Lisa