On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27th (1:30 pm)

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???   I had to jump on here real quick and give you some FANTASTIC news!!

Soooo Nurse Alisa has been practicing a new trick with Alex behind my back and gave me the most wonderful present yet TODAY! 

Alex just MOUTHED... the words... I LOVE YOU!!!!  OMGGGGGGGGGGGG, can you believe it??  I am crying tears of joy and in awe of how my little soldier boy is progressing! 

Miracles are unfolding before your very eyes.... THANK YOU GOD!  Thank you God!
Thank you God for one of my most precious gifts ever from you... ALEX MICHAEL!  I LOVE YOU!

Have a great rest of the day.... MY DAY IS FAAAAAAAANTASTIK!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP.... WITH LOTSA SMILES COMING YOURWAY!

Lisa