On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27th (9:00 am) 3 WEEKS TODAY!

21 DAYS!  Holy Cow!  For me it still seems like yesterday and all so very vivid in my mind!  LEAPS AND BOUNDS IN 21 DAYS!

My little prayer warriors will be happy to know that the swelling is GRADUALLY going down... 1cm it has gone down!  THANK YOU GOD....I knew you would come thru for me!

PH 4:6-7
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.  Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

This is what I have been unable to explain to you guys! I have a peace and this my friends... this is it!  This verse explains it plain and simple!  Many of you say constantly that you don't know how I do it.... that you think I am amazing and so strong.... it's GOD.  It's all HIM!  I tell him what I need and he provides!!  If I can give you anything out of this... hopefully it's a hunger for HIM.  HE is simply amazing and unless you are being tested or have walked in my shoes... it is unexplainable, but I want you to believe it!  I am not just some nutcase looney bird who has now seen the light.  I have known all along who was in control... I just had to BELIEVE it myself! It's one thing to know it... it's another thing to believe it! Thank you God for showing me because I want everyone to have the knowledge and the peace that you have shown me.  I didn't know what was missing until you gave it to me!  WHAT AN AWESOME FEELING OF COMFORT I have about me now.  I want EVERYONE to feel like this.... I want everyone to experience this.... I want everyone to choose God as their drug of choice!  There is nothing like it in the world and you won't find this feeling out there with anything other than GOD!  Soooo, kudos to you God!  THANK YOU!

Alex is doing great this morning... like I said.. the swelling has gone down 1 cm and I know with all your prayers it will continue to decrease throughout today!  THANK YOU!  He is getting his bath as I write... he doesn't like it so much but he feels great afterwards and is able to rest really good!

A very special thanks to TREEMENDOUS BBQ and all of you who went last night to support Alex!  You have truly touched my heart and I can't believe the sell out of food!  AMEN!  You all continue to bless me in more ways than one... the prayers and emails I LOVE... keep sending them!  They are my saving grace and are actually addicting, lol!  Last night before I went to bed I read and replied to 15!!  I think it took me an hour... but it didn't seem like it so keep them coming!!!

TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY.... WATCH AND SEE... SEEING IS BELIEVING... and remember... With HIM all things are possible!!!

Stay tuned... Alex's new tricks to come later!!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!!

Lisa