On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28th (9:30 am)

Gooood Morning Sunshines!

Last night Alex was too cute!  Nurse Michelle had Alex in his new boxers that say "I'm too sexy for my shorts" that Miss Rhonda Smith bought him!  Michelle bathed him and had him looking like a GQ model, lol!  He was TOO SEXY FOR HIS SHORTS!!  Sorry you can't see the pics... they will be in my book and you will be able to see all the pics from beginning to end as I have been documenting constantly!!!

Today is looking to be a great day so far!  Swelling is still decreasing! Thank you God along with my prayer warriors....areas of concern seem to be looking better and not as red.  There is still one area of concern so please continue to pray for infection to cease, if that is what it is, and full healing to begin!

Doctor Tepas came in today and Alex did all the tricks he is supposed to do on the spot......math..., multiplication.... mouthed "Hi".....YAY!  WAY TO GO ALEX!!  He makes me so proud... it's the little things in life!

While Alex seems to be on the upside and progressing every day, I ask that you please continue to pray for him and also the little 2-year old boy that is in here as well.  He was life flighted to Shands 2 Monday night I think, with severe head trauma.  I don't watch the news because from my experience first hand... it's not always as it seems and so I don't know what happened or why... I just know that he needs MAJOR PRAYERS as he is in much more critical condition than Alex at this point.  WE have all seen the miracles that God is performing daily in Alex's life and I know that he can do the same for this little boy.  I told God that if he needed to take a break from Alex and concentrate on him that I was ok with that! ;0)

He just had physical therapy with his personal trainer and is slap wore out and sleeping like a baby!

I will keep u posted throughout today if anything major happens... always know that... NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!

THANK YOU GOD FOR ONE MORE DAY WITH MY HANDSOME BOY!  I give you all the glory, honor and praise for Alex's healing and progress!  DAY 22... TEAM ALEX IS IN DA HOUSE!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!!

Lisa