On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28th (9:30 pm)

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP FOR A 
GREEEEEEEEAT DAY!!!


Swelling continues to go down! Keep up the great prayers! Alex is loving me and Randi like crazy mad with love and affection!  He has impressed visitors like crazy with showing his teeth, Wiggle eyebrows, thumbs up... all his normal daily tricks lol.  Tonight... out of nowhere.... are you ready... I got:

I LOVE YOU MOM!! Shut the front door!

Brooks got.. I LOVE YOU BROOKS and
Randi got... I LOVE YOU AUNT RANDI!
He is also smiling and we saw his DIMPLE tonight!  Everyday just gets better and better and to Thank God and all of you .... just doesn't seem enough!  A million Thank You's cannot begin to cover how thankful I am that it is DAY 22, Alex is still here living and breathing and I was given something like 3 hours.... HOW CRAZY, AWESOME, WONDERFUL IS GOD!?  God continues to work thru Alex and he is just making leaps and bounds in progress and my feisty lil firecracker is still in there!  I can't wait till the day he can talk.... talk about all of this.... from beginning to end....it's coming... he remembers soooo many things that I firmly believe he will surprise us all and tell the tale of January 6th, 2010!!!  THANK YOU JESUS!  Until then.... we can bask in the glory of God and thank him daily that Alex is still with us and that he continues to AMAZE us at his strength, his will power to survive and spunk!  His homecoming party is going to be the BESTEST EVER and I hope that all my little prayer warriors will be there to meet and greet him because we couldn't have gotten thru this without each and everyone of YOU!

Don't forget to tune in to GATOR COUNTRY 99.9 tomorrow morning at 11am!  I, Lisa Dillard, get to tell Alex's story with the Children's Miracle Network!  I get my one shot at fame tomorrow morning... the chance to tell ALL who can hear.....of the MIRACLE BOY....ALEX MICHAEL ROSS!  I am honored and proud to call him my son and I am by far...THE LUCKIEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!

Tomorrow is a gift....and I can't wait to thank HIM again for ONE MORE DAY WITH MY HANDSOME BOY!

Hope you all enjoy the THUMBS UP pic... YOU ALL DESERVE A THUMBS UP YOURSELF!
Throwing out some love, hugs and kisses tonight for all of you tonight.  GOD BLESS YA!  xoxo

Lisa