On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2nd (9:30 pm)

Great day today.... Alex is getting ready to go for another cat scan to see how things are going inside since they pulled out the EVD!  PRAY... please GOD let this be a positive step today so we can move onto Brooks Rehab!

I just wanted to jump online real quick and let you know that's where we are right now... will blog in the morning what/ if anything the cat scan tells us!

I'm exhausted, Alex is exhausted so once he gets back from cat scan WE ARE NITE NITE!

Brooks, Nicholas and Chad... I LOVE YOU GUYS and soon we will be a family again back in our own home!  Thank you all for being so patient and understanding...  BOO... momma loves you and I know this is hard on you... maybe we need a momma/son date... IT'S GOOD FOR THE SOUL FOR SURE!

Brian.... thank you for being here every day... I know how much you love Alex and he loves you the same!  Thank you for always treating him like he was yours....you'll always be his daddy rabbit and he'll be back to all of us in no time!!

Remember my friends... LIVE FOR TODAY!  I can't wait to be able to HUG MY PRECIOUS BOY!  It's coming soon.... AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THAT DAY!

Nite Nite...

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!!

Lisa