On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

FINALLY HOME.... FAMILY BACK TOGETHER!

What a FANTASTIC, stressful, exhausting, emotional rollercoaster ride of a day!  I reaaaaaaaaally feel like I need a CLONE now, lol!  Alex is fast asleep in HIS BED.... sleeping harder than I think I have seen him sleep yet .....except when he was sleep induced with drugs in the beginning, ha!  He was in some pain today and tonight so I had to make a trip back to Brooks at 10:30 pm to get a prescription in hand for a narcotic... stop at CVS ... just got home.... LONG DAY... but GREAT with no major attitudes or craziness...THANK YOU GOD!  I am signing off to get some much needed sleep as I didn't go to sleep last night until 2 am and it's catching up to me.  I will blog in the morning but wanted everyone to know how AWESOME it is to be home and family in tact!  If you didn't catch him on the news TALKING... which most of you are surprised to see and hear (isn't it awesome... my little miracle boy talking, understanding, comprehending..wow!)... check out firstcoastnews.com and our homecoming is on there from tonight's 6:00 news!

See ya in the am!

PEACE~LOVE~N~ THUMBS UP!

Lisa