On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ALEX OUT OF SURGERY !

Alex is out of surgery and is now in recovery just coming out of anesthesia.  Doc says all looks good... surgery seems to be a success... I have pics and will try to get them on here soon, battery is dying.. aaaaaaaahhhh

I am back here now, he is pissed off at the world... can't speak but cussing by mouth lol!  Demanding water... slapping his arms down on bed insisting water ... ice chips... damnit!  Funny but not funny!  I was just told we have to stay overnight sooooo I guess we AREEEEE staying overnight lol!

Hoping I can get someone to bring my charger from home... will be online later to give more details as day progresses.  As for now... my little man is in ALOT of pain and not a happy camper.  Pray for Alex's pain to subside and hopefully NO MORE SURGERIES!

xoxo

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

Lisa