On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Friday, October 15, 2010

CRAZY DAY..... KILLER IS FOUND AND CORNERED.....

WHAT A CRAZY DAY! Sitting here glued to the TV.... we were ready to go to therapy.. I walked outside to load Alex up in the car.... we hear SIRENS....GUN SHOTS... WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST!!  Craaaaaaazzzzy!    I'm freaking... Alex is freaking.... my girlfriend Kristi that lives up front calls me and says... they got him... he was hiding up in a tree!!  I CAN'T BELEIVE HE WAS STILL HERE IN THIS AREAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!  We have been on lockdown for the past couple of days... today it is surreal!  I loaded Alex up in the car... we head out down the road to go to therapy and we got to the Kangaroo, a mile down the road.... the one he robbed the other night before he fled... Normandy Blvd is blocked off... no traffic in or out... I decide to turn around because I don't want to be blocked out of the house for the rest of the night... no telling how long this will go on.... as I turn around, the cop shouts at me to come back... "Officer, Please I just live in Winchester and I just want to go back home"... "Ok mam.... go straight there".... HECK YEAH!  We zoom off back to the house... still hear sirens.... cops galore.... aaaaaaaaaaahhhh! We have been freaked out since this whole thing started..... the not knowing where he was... if he was still here in our area.... now to find out he has been here... less than a mile from our house.... HOLY COW!  SURREAL!  What a year 2010 has been for us!
Thank God the lady called in when her dogs started barking!!  I feel like I'm in the TV film COPS....hahahahaha.       I just wanted to get online for a sec while I was in the moment and write, lol.  Taking the boy to the fair tonight.... this should be interesting.... pray for my sanity lol.

THANK YOU JSO and all law enforcement that risked their lives to make sure we are safe!  Now we can sleep at night and relax!!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

Lisa