On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Brooks' fractures his collar bone!

BROOKS IS A TROOPER!!!

We had a great weekend and I have lots to share! However... I have my hands full at the moment... Brooks' team played for the city championship in the jags stadium on Sunday and before the first quarter was over, he went down and out! We waited till the game was over ... His team won.. We headed to the ER for X-ray.  Atleast the play that did the damage made the newspaper, lol.  See Below:


I am under the weather at the moment as well with an outpatient surgery on Monday.... sooooooo mom is here helping take care of three "crips" yesterday and part of today but has to travel back to Fernandina later today to handle her own business.  I have lots of pics and stories to share from this weekend so hopefully I can get on later today and fill you all in for a good laugh!  I have to download pics first and figure out how to get all of us taken care of and do what needs to be done before I can get on here, so hopefully by tonight it will all fall into place.  Never ever a dull moment around here that is for certain!!!!  We have to get Alex onto the base today for a doc appt and school later this afternoon.... just check back in tomorrow and hopefully I will have figured it all out and was able to post.

Until then.... hoping you are all having a great Tuesday.... better than mine for sure!  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

Lisa