On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST FOR NICK CURRAN

Hi my sweet friends..... Graduation is right around the corner... June 8th at 1:00 pm.....THANK YOU GOD!  What an awesome day that will be!  Alex is doing great and it has been really nice to finally breathe and not have to worry about school!  We enjoyed a nice long weekend, watched my nephew get baptized in the ocean at Jax beach and then took Alex to the beach for the day.

 I am online this morning asking for special prayer request for a young man named Nick Curran, (19 I think) and his family.  There was a very tragic accident at Ginnie Springs this weekend and Nick has lost a lot of blood and oxygen and is fighting for his life in the hospital.  I don't know this family or all of the details but being what I have gone thru with Alex...... you all know I can relate and I ask that my prayer warriors please get on this and ask God to pull them all thru this.   We have all seen the miracles he continues to bless my family with and  If anyone knows that there is power in prayer it is I!!!

Thank you!!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!
 LISA