On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thank You :0)

This morning started out as it ended last night.... I was still in my moment of weakness stage, tears still falling especially once receiving emails from a few devoted followers of the blog and close friends sending me words of encouragement and letting me know they are still out there.... sending prayers and hugs.... THANK YOU!!

It wasn't until Alex and I were headed to therapy that all sadness faded in an instant when Alex looks over at me in the car and says.... "Mom.... why don't they have a pill that I can take for patience?"  At THAT VERY MOMENT.... once again that 4 year old genuine innocence brought laughter and joy back into my heart.  Thank you God for the precious gift of gab! Truth is... Alex truly wishes there was a pill for that.  He knows how he is but he also knows that no matter how hard he tries... he can't fix it!   Like I said... Alex makes me laugh every day but today of all days... I really and truly needed that to bring me back to the strong side and find the positives in our situation. 



PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!
 LISA