On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25th (3:10pm)

PRAYER WARRIORS GET BUSY....
Peaks and Valleys... WE ARE HEADED INTO ANOTHER VALLEY...

The doctor came by to look at incision and there are a couple of areas that are reddening and warm to touch which tells them there may be infection setting in. I have seen the areas and I agree they are of interest so I need all you little prayer warriors to knock any infection, if that, out with those prayers!!!

He seems to be the same, I don't see any change in him, only sleepy today but I really think he has his days and nights mixed up. Alex wants to keep me on my toes and not get complacent... I have a peace about this... I'm not really freaking out so I think God has this under control but it doesn't hurt to ask for prayers! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I'll keep you posted. He still looks great!!!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!!

Lisa