On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Monday, February 8, 2010

WAKE UP TO GREAT DAY! (8:30AM)

Quick Blog......


You probably aren't aware that schedules around here are not printed up and put in our rooms until about 3 am the night before.  So you have no idea what your schedule for the next day is going to be until you wake up...... nice huh! Well today we woke up to great news!  SWALLOW TEST 9AM.... THANK YOU GOD!  Our schedule was printed up and we had physical therapy at 8:30 but nurse just came in and said swallow test at 9 am so that trumps therapy!  YAY!  Please say a quick prayer that all goes well and his swallowing capabilities are all in tact so that he can begin eating today.  It breaks my heart every time he tells me he is hungry and I have to deny him food!  :0/


I will blog later today once we do some therapy and I have some new stuff to tell ya!


HAPPY MONDAY..... make it a great one my little sunshines!!


PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!!