On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Monday, May 3, 2010

CONTEST....Thank you Miss Angela for thinking of me!

Ok so I just got an email from one of my many prayer warrior blog followers!  She told me she was submitting my name but I wasn't really sure of what it was about or that you even had to vote, lol.  Now she is saying to get everyone to go and vote?  Her entry is pasted below.... THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS ANGELA!!  Thanks for making me smile today!

Ultimate Mom Contest  96.1 .... check it out!!


Lisa,
If you can let all your friends & family know I submitted you & to vote today is the last day they are giving the results for this tommorrow.



Age: ????




Who are you nominating as The Ultimate Mom? I nominate Lisa Dillard

How do you know her? I personally don't know her I was asked to pray for her by a co-worker & friend when her son was shot in the head & have grown to know her over the past few months & she is an inspiration for all

Tell us what makes her so special.
Lisa is one of the most caring, supportive, spiritually connected person I have come to know. She has put her life on hold for her son & has not left his side from hospital, to therapy, to home & hospital again. She has the faith that can move any mountain & that is what she has been doing in her son's long road to recovery. I know she probably has moments she breaks down or feels like she is but you would never know it. I know alot of mom's would say they would do anything for there children but to literally put your life on hold & keep the faith & drive she keeps him on to recovery it is amazing. This prize here will not only benefit her but her family as well as the time she would spend cooking would be given back to her to spend with her husband & other sons. It is a hard progress to concentrate on one child when you have 2 more & a husband at home. She manages the time she has as well as she can & continues to amaze me on a daily basis. Ultimate mom doesn't give her justice.
 
_______________________________________
 
WOW!  Thank you so much for even thinking of meeeeee!  Win or not....it is an honor to be nominated... especially by someone I don't even know!  What a blessing.... you just made my day!!!