On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR WOLFSON NURSES!


I forgot to mention a few special ladies that spoiled my handsome boy rotten and nursed him back to health in order to get out of the hospital.  A very special thanks to Julie whom baked Alex two batches of chocolate chip cookies, Monarie Lacanilao who brought him chocolate chip muffins AND had a special meal of Chicken Adobo brought in just for him, Margie, Stephanie and Tracy .... you ladies Rock!  I am very fortunate to have had you nurse and spoil Alex during our stay at Wolfson's.  It takes special people to be nurses and WE have been very fortunate on our journey to have had the best of the best.  It always helps that Alex steals their hearts the minute he starts talking and wanting to know everything about the ladies, lol!  How can you resist those big brown eyes?!  THANK YOU ....THANK YOU... THANK YOU... for giving us the best care possible while on your watch!   It's never fun being in the hospital but you made our stay the best it could be under the circumstances and  I appreciate you more than you will ever know.

Randi and I found some pictures of Alex obsessing over his water this morning on another camera disk I had so I thought I would share, lol. This doesn't even BEGIN to explain or tell the story of the "boy who couldn't get enough water"!!!






 
THANK GOD WE ARE OVER THIS STAGE! 

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!!

Lisa