On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Alex had a GREAT day at therapy today!  He got thumbs up at physical therapy today and they were very impressed with how great he was walking today and worked on his ability to stand straight up instead of tilting sideways.  He practiced in front of the mirror so that he could see how he was tilting when he stood up and corrected it immediately.

Not sure why the video's are sideways... sorry I tried, lol






He also got another splint made for his left hand to keep it open instead of retracting.  Can't wait for the BOTOX treatment on the 22nd of this month because it will relax those muscles and maybe we can get some movement and therapy accomplished!

I am starting to get pictures from various followers for Alex's vacation scrapbook and love them!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING ALEX ON YOUR TRIP AND SHARING HIS STORY!

Riley Driggers took Alex to the Varsity in Atlanta, GA... YUM YUM!
HAPPY 6TH  BIRTHDAY TODAY RILEY!!



Miss Rhonda took Alex fishing in Warren, Indiana and caught a BIG BASS!



I have taken bracelets to FRAN'S BOUTIQUE and SALON, on Normandy Blvd.,  if anyone would like to take one on their vacation and get a pic for Alex's vacation scrapbook.  Best ones of course..... will be going in my BOOK! :0)

I want to thank the many of you for your continued love and support for Alex's recovery.  Keep those prayers coming as we are being tested yet once again.  Sticks and stones may break my bones and WORDS will surely hurt me! However.... God is my armour and gives me my strength so give it your best shot. WE GOT THIS!!!!

You are my HERO....ALEX MICHAEL ROSS.... Today... Tomorrow and ALWAYS!  You are brave in more ways than one and I am proud of how you handle yourself on a daily basis!! Your positive attitude, honesty and integrity make me proud to be your mom! Thank you GOD for one more day with my handsome boy and for your many blessings you continue to pour on me and my family!  I know that you do things on your time....my faith has never been stronger and I firmly believe that this was part of your plan and that we are your vessels!  Keep shining your light thru Alex and I both... we will not let you down!  YOU ARE MY ROCK and with you... I can get thru anything.  People are sharp with their tongue and quick to judge.... even though they do NOT personally know me or Alex nor do they know the details of the case.  YOU are the only judge and jury that I care about and you know real deal!  YOU are in the drivers seat and haven't let me down yet!  WE REALLY GOT THIS!

"This little light of mine... I'm gonna let is SHINE"!!!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

Lisa