On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THANK YOU FOR MY FRIENDSHIPS!

Lord, I thank You for my wonderful friends!  As I think about the treasure chest of my close friends, casual friends, and acquaintances, I am grateful for the blessings and the joys each one brings to my life.  Thank You for my "heart" friends, my loyal sister friends who listen, care, and encourage me.  they are my faithful companions.  I acknowledge that You, Lord, are the giver of all good gifts, and I thank You for Your provision in my friendships!

So many of you encourage and support me on a daily basis and I just wanted to take time out and thank YOU for that.  It isn't easy getting thru day by day.... mentally it can be draining dealing with such a demanding child and NO free time.  It's certainly not a cakewalk but I embrace my challenges and put a smile on my face that God brought him back to me and I am very fortunate with my blessing of Alex Ross' life as well as my supportive family and friends.

A special thanks to Chris Bartmess who was inspired by Alex to create this masterpiece and take to nationals.  He came over yesterday and gave it to Alex and HE ADORES IT!  Congrats Chris on placing 6th in the Nation on such an awesome piece of artwork!  I LOVE YOU!


I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!


I have some vacation pics to share today.... I keep forgetting when I blog but I thank each and everyone of you for taking Alex on your trips and thinking of him while you are out!

sent in by Brittany Crowder:
shark fishing on Aug 6 at Fernandina Beach. It is a 5'9 Spinner shark
Caught on 80 tested line. HOW COOL IS THIS??!!





SENT IN BY AMANDA:
Alex went to the Aquarium and the Varsity



SENT IN BY THE JEFFORDS:
Sturgis, South Dakota

 PEACE, LOVE N THUMBS UP!  LOVE IT!



The Hellfighters share the gospel of Jesus Christ .... About 40 were saved just from the gas giveaway that day in South Dakota.... AMEN!

NORMANDY ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION CHEERLEADERS
I HEART U!

They had practice uniforms made with our slogan
PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!  Amazing!
Gina... thank you for coming up with those shirts... LOVE THEM!
Angie Brannon.... thank YOU for including us in your Cheer for competition this year... the cheer brought tears to my eyes and pride to my heart!




Again... thank you all soooo very much for your love and support!  You guys help me more than you will ever know and I can never repay you or thank you enough for all you have done in keeping my spirits up and putting a smile on my face.  There  are still "ignorant people" out there who choose to send me negative emails.... but I just hit DELETE, lol!!  I have one Judge and Jury.... and guess what... we are BFF's so YOU can't bring me down nor do I care what you have to say because YOU have not walked ONE second in my shoes, nor my son's shoes.  So quit wasting your time and your breath.... the DEVIL isn't welcome here!  Instead maybe you should open the Bible.... "Judge not, that ye be not judged" Matthew 7:1 

HAVE A GREAT DAY!  
PEACE~LOVE~N~ THUMBS UP!!!

LOVE YA'LL
Lisa