On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22nd (9:45pm)

Today was a good RESTFUL day for Alex. Doctor came by to see him after the cat scan today and we got a good report. He did all his good little tricks for her, peace sign, I love you sign, thumbs up, 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3 fingers. Of course when I came in to see him after that, he didn't want to show me ANY of that.... however I asked for the middle finger and did manage to get that, lol.. little turkey! I gave him a free pass... I was just glad to get something! He slept most of today, in and out and for him... it was a good day!

Please continue to pray for the swelling and healing from the operation. We want healing from the top of his head to the bottom of his toes.... infection free with no more complications. God you are awesome and I thank you for continuing to bless me with the many miracles that Alex has conquered and faced. With you we can do all things possible and I don't doubt that one bit!

We will keep taking it one day at a time and once again I THANK YOU GOD FOR ONE MORE DAY WITH MY HANDSOME BOY!

Till tomorrow....

PEACE~~LOVE~~N~~THUMBS UP!

Lisa