On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Friday, February 26, 2010

"I MOVED MY LEG..... I REALLY MOVED MY LEG"!! Alex realizes he can move his leg!


OMG..... Today was one of the best days ever ...and once again your Miracle Boy is doing leaps and bounds!!!  This afternoon he took steps down  the hallway again and this time... HE MOVED HIS LEFT FOOT!  He did it more than 5 times!  He was able to bring his leg to the front... slightly...but none the less HE DID IT!  The best part of it all is that he looked at me with those BIG BROWN eyes and said... "I moved my leg... I really moved my leg"!!  I was balling my eyes out!  WHAT AN AWESOME THING TO WITNESS and to see the surprise and awe in his eyes that he really could do it was just the best thing in the world to see!  To see him BELIEVE and finally get some hope that he REALLY WILL be able to walk again at some point was AMAZING!  THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD FOR SHOWING HIM THAT HE CAN DO IT!  He is sooo proud of himself and you just can't imagine the light in his eyes when he saw that leg come forward.... it was ...incredible!  His little face lit up like a christmas tree and he has been telling everyone that came to see him tonight that HE MOVED HIS LEG.  Amazing God... amazing!  MIRACLES PERFORMED over and over... I thank you God!





Funny story real quick before I sign off for tonight... Alex asked Ronnie to take him to Lobsterfeast in Orlando tonight... he wanted to "RIDE OUT" as he put it.  Ronnie said, 'I'll take you when your mom says you can go"... Alex said.. "She doesn't have to see me, I will crawl or hop to the bathroom and we can sneak out"!!  How funny is he!  Alex went with Ronnie and family before to Orlando and they ate at Lobsterfeast and Alex ate like 22 Lobsters, lol.... so now the bet is that he has to eat 23 and he is READY to go!

Alex is into talking to God alot lately... he makes us look up to the ceiling and tell him certain things... like ... the whole I love you thing... he has to say he loves us more, then we have to look up at the ceiling and tell God that he won the love war and that we lost!  He told Randi that God was right next to him, turned his head   to the side and acted like he was kissing him..... then he said" he is all around me protecting me".... she asked if he could see him and he said "No, I wish"...... and then he said "he's got my back" and Randi said " Yeah, you and your mom"... he said "yeah, he's got mom's back because her phone still works"!  hahahahaahahahaha  Then he said...."He's got my back and my head because he saved my life".." I can feel God all around me".... "I am a God Child and God's prophecy"(his exact words)  I LOVE YOU ALEX MICHAEL ROSS!  You are sooo stinkin cute!  He told Miss Tina tonight to bring him some Popeye's Fried Chicken .... she said "OK I will"... he said "I'm FOR REAL"..... "you better".  Thank you Miss Tina.... He will be waiting ... trust me!

Nick just called.... you think he loves his brother or what??  I SAY SO!!





Nick he LOVE LOVE LOVES IT and says.... HE LOVES YOU!!  
Nick you are an awesome brother and I love you with all my heart!  YOU DA BEST!


I'm sure I will think of a million things to tell ya'll that I forgot tonight but it has been an amazing day with such HIGH HIGH'S for Alex and I am so glad that he can finally BELIEVE it when we tell him HE WILL WALK OUTTA HERE!  It's one thing to hear it everyday... it's another to witness it!  THANK YOU GOD!  Thank you God for soooo many things.... I give you all the honor, praise and glory...AMEN AMEN!!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!!

Lisa