On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BACLOFEN PUMP TRIAL IS A GOOOOOO FOR FRIDAY!!

Friday is D DAY...DA DAY... THE DAY!!  Prayers needed starting now in hopes that this will work this time!  If you remember they couldn't get in his spine last time so we had to have xrays... they were inconclusive and doctors couldn't see anything wrong and no reason that they couldn't get in. SOOOO, let's pray that all is aligned with God's plan and this trial works so that he can get the baclofen pump!  He still has alot of tone that he fights daily that I think inhibits his progress some NOT THAT HE HASN'T COME LEAPS AND BOUNDS THUS FAR... but... there are still kinks that need to be worked out and I truly believe that this pump can do the TRICK on ALL of it!

Today was an awesome day at Physical Therapy as Alex showed me another miracle today... ONE THAT I DID NOT THINK WOULD EVER COME!  See Below!


NO HARNESS... WALKING ON THE TREADMILL... NOT HOLDING ON TO ANYYYTHING!!!  PRAISE JESUS!!  Alex still has a long way to go but we are working on getting all that squared away, physically and MENTALLY in the new year to come!  I'm going to hold off on college for the spring term, I just don't think he is ready for this challenge JUST yet and we are still focusing on the THERAPY part right now which is enough in itself for me let alone him, lol!  

I had the sweetest email today from Rebecca Crockett.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Today was ONE of THOSE kind of days, tears falling, heart wrenching, mentally exhausted... how much more can I take of this DAYS and that email could not have come at a better time!  I've said it before and I'll say it again... God always knows when to send me angels and today my friend YOU WERE IT!  

Lots to be thankful for.... headed to church right now to give him thanks in person... just wanted to update real quick before time slips away from me!

LOVE YA'LL... THANKS FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT!!



PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!
LISA