On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

SNOW DAY IN JACKSONVILLE TODAY.... CAN'T WAIT!


THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED!

I am excited about attending this today!  I was in big hopes that Alex would be able to come with me but he just isn't well enough to be transported without nursing care just yet.  I promise to represent "superman" the best I can!!  Hope to see you there!

I met a new friend last night her name is Sherry.  I have seen her around here with her grandson Kameron Crumpton, 3 years old, who is a patient here.  He is in a wheel chair with a halo and is just the cutest little thing ever.  I wondered what had happened to him and I am compelled to tell you his story and have my prayer warriors get busy and pray for him... his father.... his grandmother and their family.  Please click on the link below to read about their miracle child KAMERON!


This little boy lost his mother and 4 year old brother in a car accident in Kentucky on December 2, 2009.  He was the only survivor.....ANOTHER MIRACLE OF GOD!  He lived in KY with his mother, brother, her fiancee' and their little baby sister.  His father is from Jacksonville and he was transported here from KY.  His grandmother has had to quit her job so that she can be here with him 24-7 during the week while his dad works and then his dad stays here on the weekends with him.  In ALL that I have been thru... I feel this family has it so much worse than me!  Just when I think it couldn't get any worse..... I then am reminded...IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE.  I am so very thankful for the love and support of my family, friends and community because this family has nothing.  They do not have any of the resources I have nor do they have any outreach of the community as I do and I am TRULY BLESSED at the outpour of the love this community has shown me!  

Please pray for Kameron and if anyone has any ideas on how to help this family out or would like to make a donation.... please let me know and I will get the family's information.

Again... thank you to all who are participating in the Snow Day today!!  WE LOVE YA'LL!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!!

Lisa