On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NO HASSLE DAY! YAY!

We actually got out of here on time this morning... no major drama...routine get in car and get to therapy kinda morning...YAY!  Annnnnd, he only woke up at 5am to go to bathroom instead of 3-4 times... THANK GOD!  Maybe that brain is learning some bladder control... knock on wood!

Precious mom that I have... God love her.. spent the night last night... we got my room unpacked FINALLY and everything put away... mom cleaned house today while we were all out...THANK YOU MOMMA!  Sooo nice to have my house clean and things put away where they go, lol! It's the little things that bring a smile to my face me these days!

Alex said he had a good day today at therapy... said he walked alot at physical therapy.... GOOD!  He texted me at about 3:00pm and said "Mom, come get me, hurry, I don't feel good".... well I was smack in the middle of getting my nails done, so of course... I didn't get them painted and hurried out the door to pick him up.  He basically just needed to go to the bathroom, lol!  THANKS ALEX! :0)

Tomorrow is beach day with the girls...YAY!    Sunshine and 89....that's what I'm talking about!  The ocean has been calling my name for some fun in the sun... relaxation....can't wait!  Dropping Alex off at therapy and heading to da beach!

Chad is in Orlando for work doing an audit, comes home tomorrow....our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY.... YAY!  LOVE YOU CHAD DILLARD....SO MUCH!!  Taking the fam to St Augustine this weekend..... getting couples massage somewhere...either here or there... (know of any places anyone?).... eating at the Columbia... looking forward to that.  Would love to go off with just Chad however.... Alex doesn't do well with long spurts away from me... especially with the whole bathroom ordeal so we will improvise and make it a great day spent with the family and be thankful that we have Alex here this year to celebrate with us!  There's always next year :0)

Sweet friend Donna and her twins Ryan and Collin stopped by to visit  Alex with  Popeyes in hand... you know he loved loved loved that!  THANK YOU mucho... so nice not to have to worry about dinner.... Lillie and Lauren put Alex to bed tonight for me... AAAAAAAAAAAHHH THANK YOU MY SWEET GIRLS!  So nice to be able to sit in here and blog before 11pm!  I am exhausted from giving shower and getting Alex situated in bed..... going to get some shut eye now!  Sweet dreams of the ocean....and tomorrow becomes a reality!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

Lisa