On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Friday, May 21, 2010

SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!




I know that last nights current events with the girls and the accident may have left many of you questioning your faith and asking God..."Why".  All I know to say in response to this is that...... even though this is a horrible tragedy... God has a plan for each and every one of us and I don't have the answer...I can say I think he may have needed another Angel in Heaven?....... I can only offer my condolences and prayers but know that God is very real and I wanted you to see the above video to confirm that!  I am very blessed and fortunate that God spared Alex's life and he has an amazing story to tell and share the miracles that God has performed in his life.  I am at loss for words and my heart aches for the families involved in yesterday's crash.  I have been very emotional today, crying at the drop of a hat and even though I do not know these girls..... I can relate to their mom's and all of those feelings that I had that night on January 6th come rushing back at me FULL FORCE, just like it was yesterday and I wouldn't want that for anyone!  Not even for a second!    Tears pouring as I write this... to the mom's... and dad's.... I am sooooo sorry for your loss and I am deeply saddened that you are having to go thru this.  Even though I was given my boy back.... I FEEL your loss and your pain and I am praying for you.... praying hard for strength, peace, comfort, energy, understanding, love and support .  I have had high high's and low low's throughout my journey with Alex.  This video is one of my high highs and I wanted to share that with all of  you.  Seeing is believing and Alex Michael Ross is a MIRACLE of God and he will soon be on his feet again... BY HIMSELF!  Continuing to pray for Heather and Kelley.... I am not sure of their status... but I am praying ....HARD! 

Hooters then Sharks game tomorrow with Alex and a couple of HIS friends this time :0)  Cameron, Charles and Collin.... THIS WILL BE GOOD FOR HIM!  Thanks for coming!

PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

Lisa