On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First day back at therapy after Botox

We started out our morning bright and early with a vision evaluation here at the house for Alex to be able to re-enter the school system.  This was a challenge in itself... even though it was here ... he still had major distractions and couldn't give her 30 minutes without needing the bathroom or a drink or whatever it was .... he was off to a crazy start from the beginning and I knew it was going to be a long day!

The video below is Alex at occupational therapy today.... he was able to move his left arm in that roller sling thingy and I was way impressed!  The therapist said she could tell there was a difference... I had to leave the therapy because Alex was too distracted with me there and he told me to go sit in the waiting room!  He was mad that I pointed out he was cheating in the 2nd video, lol!  You can hear me calling him out :0)  I really think the Botox will be a good thing and that we will see some good results from it.





A special thanks to my girls and girls night!  It is soooo nice to step out of my world if only for 2 hours and laugh and not have to worry with my every day stress.  I'm going to miss our Monday nights so we will have to make up another reason or find another show to sit and laugh at together!  Looking forward to our EAT LOVE N PRAY movie date.... love ya'll!    TONIGHT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED!

Alot of different things are going on right now... some of which I can't discuss , just please keep us in your prayers.... hopefully soon we will have closure because it is wearing on me emotionally as well as making Alex just WAY OVER THE TOP erratic and just unbearable at times to deal with or control his behavior. Its going to be a rough week and today is only Monday!

 PRAYERS PLEASE :0/



PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

Lisa