On January 6th, 2010 Alex suffered a gunshot wound to the head...given 3 HOURS TO LIVE ....this is our story of survival and how God continues to work in and through our lives!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BACCALAUREATE PICS..... PRICELESS... HAD TO SHARE!

So proud of my handsome boy and I am bursting at the seams to share these pics with you.....GOD IS GOOD MY FRIENDS... GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!


 These are some of his oldest friends..... all graduated from different schools but I wanted some pics of them all together as they venture onto new horizons.  Old friends are always some of the best friends and I am truly thankful for the friendships we have in the kids as well as their parents.... LOVE YA'LL!!

 As I stated on FB.... we thank you God that his personality is still in tact!  HE IS A HOT MESS FOR SURE!

 Randi is back for graduation.....Kristen will be on her way tomorrow :0)

 Dax...one of those old childhood buddies.... proud of you and Alex and glad that he gets to graduate with you!!

 Amanda.... thank you for keeping me in sync and up to date with Ed White and their activities.  You are truly special, Alex is lucky to have you as a friend and I wish you the best on your new journey in life. xoxo :0)

 Kinlin and Brandon... thank you for always taking time out of your busy days to be at my kids functions..LOVE YA'LL!!

Irene....it hasn't been easy raising these boys but one thing is for sure....THEY KNOW HOW MUCH WE LOVE EM!  Love you my friend!

Alex is already tired of taking pictures....LORD GRANT HIM SOME PEACE because Wednesday it's SHOWTIME and the CAMERA WILL BE CLICKING!!


PEACE~LOVE~N~THUMBS UP!

LISA